Facts about ISH
Facts About The Hospital
Formerly Michigan Surgical Hospital, Insight Surgical Hospital offers 24-hour in-patient care, minimally invasive surgical services in all surgical fields, innovative pain management, specialty clinics, radiology, laboratory services, and more in its 31,000-square-foot building in Warren, Michigan.
Our specialties include spine, back and neck surgery, vascular access, orthopedic surgery, podiatric surgery, general surgery, pulmonary and critical care and gastrointestinal surgery.
Fully Accredited By
- Three surgical suites
- Five examination rooms
- 20 inpatient/observation beds
- Four patient rooms with two beds per room
- O-arm & advanced technology for neurological procedures
- C-Arm, flouroscopy, mini C-arm for effective procedures
- State of the art anesthesia services
- A concierge model with an efficient, comforting environment
- A 1:4 nurse-to-patient ratio
- Approximately 75 regular employees
- Lab work completed on site with a 20-minute turnaround time
- In-house pharmacy & blood bank
- Cafeteria on site for staff, patients, and visitors
ISH has deep roots in Warren and continues to lend its support to the entire southeast Michigan community. The facility was first established as Kern Hospital in 1973 by founder Monsior Kern. The name was changed to Southeast Michigan Surgical Hospital in 2003 and then to Michigan Surgical Hospital in 2013. MSH was then purchased by Insight in December 2018.
With a goal of creating a cohesive brand with its Flint medical campus, the Warren location is now known as Insight Surgical Hospital.
PURPOSE - CAUSE - PASSION - CARE
INSIGHT MEDICAL CAMPUS
Branding, Website, Digital Marketing by Basso